Stock No: 13146

ST THOMAS' HOSPITAL: One of four Portland Stone Keystones removed from the facade of St Thomas' Hospital London. The carving depicts various surgical instruments of the early 20th century.

The Hospital was moved from it's 17th century site in Southwark to new buildings in Lambeth Palace Road across the River Thames from The Houses of Parliament where it was opened by Queen Victoria in 1871.
Early 20th entury. A pair with SNo 13138 shown below.
Weight: 144kg.

Link to: Antique sculptures, carvings, plaques, tablets, coats of arms and panels

Listed Price: £4,400 ( + vat in EU zone )

top width height Depth
12"
30.5 cms
29 78"
76 cms
14 316"
36 cms

Tel: 0207 739 8094 Fax: 0207 729 3620
International - Tel: +44 207 739 8094 Fax: +44 207 729 3620
Email : westland@westlandlondon.com Web : http://www.westlandlondon.com