Stock No: 11373

An impressive stone keystone in three sections with a large carved, scrolled, cartouche above prominent ribbon and bell flower detail. Provenance: Originally on the façade of 298, Bishopsgate in the City Of London built between 1877-1890 and demolished in 1980.
English, circa 1880.

Link to: Antique sculptures, carvings, plaques, tablets, coats of arms and panels

Listed Price: £1,500 ( + vat in EU zone )

Width Height Depth
15 1116"
40 cms
37"
94 cms
14 316"
36 cms

Tel: 0207 739 8094 Fax: 0207 729 3620
International - Tel: +44 207 739 8094 Fax: +44 207 729 3620
Email : westland@westlandlondon.com Web : http://www.westlandlondon.com