Achitectural Items | Victorian | Fountains & Garden Statuary | Stock No: 10778

An Alan Collins sculpture from the Bank of England annex



×

Stock No.10778

One New Change Keystones.
HEAD OF A LION...on the left...
Sculptor: Alan Collins 1958-59

Originally on the Newgate façade above The Fortress of Gold Tableau of the One New Change building in the City of London.

The building erected in the 1950's to accommodate the Bank of England's Accounts Department & demolished in 2007, occupied the whole site bounded by Cheapside to the north, Watling Street to the south, Bread Street to the east, Newgate to the north west and New Change to the west and filled a sensitive site in that it presented a backdrop to Christopher Wrens majestic Baroque St Paul’s Cathedral.

3500
£

Listed Price: £3,500 ( + vat in EU zone )

width height depth
14 58"
37 cms
14 1316"
37.5 cms
13 38"
34 cms

Link to: Antique, old vintage fountains, sculptures, garden furniture and statuary

You can contact us by email, phone or just by completing the enquiry form below:

Items marked with an '*' are required.

starstarstarstarstar_half
15 Reviews on google

Tel: +44 (0)207 739 8094 | Fax: +44 (0)207 729 3620 | Email: westland@westlandlondon.com 

Copyright © Westland London 1969 - 2018. Images and text all rights reserved.